White Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream
A fresh, creamy, and summery frozen dessert made from only 4 ingredients (strawberries, white chocolate, whipped cream, and condensed milk). You can make this delicious homemade white chocolate strawberry ice cream without an ice cream machine. It is a white chocolate ice cream with condensed milk and whipped cream. This white chocolate ice cream recipe is gluten-free.
White chocolate and strawberries combine perfectly together. The recipe for this homemade white chocolate ice cream with strawberry is super fast and easy to make. First of all, you will only need four ingredients to make the recipe. Secondly, you don’t need an ice cream machine to make this recipe. Finally, you can make it super fast. Only in 10 minutes. The hardest thing is to wait for the white chocolate strawberry ice cream to freeze until it is done. It tastes just as smooth and rich as any other homemade ice cream.
Homemade white chocolate ice cream with strawberries is a perfect dessert for the summer. I made this frozen dessert on a hot day with fresh strawberries. It is the perfect ice cream for the time that the strawberries are at their best (here in the Netherlands it is in spring and summer). You can make this ice cream ahead and take it out of the freezer on a hot summer day.
Do you want to make another quick and easy ice cream? Try out my 3-ingredient OREO ice cream.
How can you make ice cream without an ice cream machine?
If you combine condensed milk and whipped cream together, and then freeze it. It results into a mixture with the same texture and flavor as traditional vanilla ice cream, without the use of an ice cream machine. The whipped cream ensures the airy texture and the condensed milk gives the sweet taste to the ice cream.
Normally, for traditional ice cream you have to make a sweetened base, that has to be cooled and then churned in an ice cream machine. This process can be difficult and time consuming. The no-churn ice cream is much faster and tastes as good as traditional ice cream.
Ingredients white chocolate ice cream
You only have to buy four ingredients to make this white chocolate strawberry ice cream. The best part of it, you don’t even need a fancy ice cream machine. This ice cream is made of condensed milk, whipped cream, white chocolate and strawberries.
- Strawberries: use fresh strawberries for the best taste. You can also replace the fresh strawberries for frozen strawberries, but I cannot recommend this. It gives the recipe less flavor.
- Whipped cream: brings the creamy, and airy texture in the ice cream.
- Condensed milk: is the sweetened base of the ice cream (don’t confuse it with evaporated milk).
- White chocolate: is the key ingredient for this ice cream. Use a quality with chocolate for a better flavor.
- Mix the whipping cream in a bowl until stiff.
- Take a second bowl and put the can of condensed milk in it. Grate 60 grams of white chocolate into the bowl. Cut 20 grams of the white chocolate into small pieces and add this too.
- Clean 150 grams of strawberries under water, remove the crowns and cut them into very small pieces and add them to the white chocolate mixture. Fold the whipped cream into the white chocolate mix. Put the mixture in a sealable freezer-proof container or in a loaf tin and put it in the freezer for at least 6 hours, so that the ice cream can harden.
👉🏻 For full ingredients and instructions, scroll down to the recipe card.
You are lucky because the only thing you need to make this homemade white chocolate strawberry ice cream is a whisk or hand mixer, a mixing bowl, and a sealable freezer-proof container or cake tin. You don’t need an ice cream machine.
- Whisk or hand mixer
- Mixing bowl
- Sealable freezer-proof container or a loaf pan
Remove the ice cream from the freezer 10 minutes before serving to allow it to soften a bit before scooping it up. Also warm up the ice cream scoop in warm water first, so that scooping is easier.
You can serve the white chocolate ice cream with strawberries in ice cones. Don’t use ice cones, if you want the recipe to remain gluten-free.
How long can you store the white chocolate ice cream?
You have to freeze the homemade ice cream for at least 6 hours. The ice cream will become more firm the longer you let it freeze. For best texture and flavor, eat within two weeks.
⭐️ Did you make this? Please leave a star rating below or a review in the comments section.
Recipe white chocolate strawberry ice cream
White chocolate strawberry ice cream
- Whisk or Hand Mixer
- 150 grams strawberries fresh or frozen
- 250 ml whipped cream
- 397 gram condensed milk
- 80 gram white chocolate chopped
- Mix the whipping cream in a bowl until stiff.250 ml whipped cream
- Take a second bowl and put the condensed milk in it. Grate 60 grams of white chocolate into the bowl. Cut 20 grams of the white chocolate into small pieces and add this too.397 gram condensed milk, 80 gram white chocolate
- Clean the strawberries underwater, remove the crowns and cut them into very small pieces, and add them to the white chocolate mixture. Fold the whipped cream into the white chocolate mix. Put the mixture in a sealable freezer-proof container or in a cake tin and put it in the freezer for at least 6 hours, so that the ice cream can harden.150 grams strawberries
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. In cases where multiple ingredient alternatives are given, the first listed is calculated for nutrition. Garnishes and optional ingredients are not included.
👉🏻 Did you make this recipe? Mention @fleurfoodie and use the #fleurfoodie
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my affiliate policy here.