Condensed Milk Oreo Ice Cream Recipe
Make this delicious condensed milk oreo ice cream recipe today! It’s easy and quick to make and it tastes creamy and smooth. It’s perfect for a snack or dessert. Made without an ice cream maker.
What if I could tell you that you can make your own cookies and cream ice cream within 10 minutes and without an ice cream maker? Yes, it is possible! Just follow this recipe.
This homemade OREO ice cream recipe is a fast and easy recipe. You’ll love the taste of this condensed milk oreo ice cream. Because it is super creamy. The oreo ice cream is made of only 3- ingredients: OREO cookies or crumbs, condensed milk, and heavy whipped cream.
OREO cookies are one of the most popular cookies in the world. That is why I used these cookie and cream cookies for making this ice cream. It is the tastiest and easiest homemade ice cream for a hot summer day.
How can you make ice cream without an ice cream machine?
If you combine condensed milk and whipped cream together, and then freeze it. It results in a mixture with the same texture and flavor as traditional vanilla ice cream, without the use of an ice cream machine. The whipped cream ensures an airy texture and the condensed milk gives a sweet taste to the ice cream.
Normally, for traditional ice cream, you have to make a sweetened base, that has to be cooled and then churned in an ice cream machine. This process can be difficult and time-consuming. The no-churn ice cream is much faster and tastes as good as traditional ice cream.
🧁 Ingredient Notes
You will only need 3 ingredients to make this OREO ice cream recipe:
- OREO cookies: these classic cookies and cream cookies give this ice cream the OREO flavor. You can substitute the OREO cookies with another cookie and cream brand. Or substitute it with OREO crumbs.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk: this is the sweetened base of the ice cream (don’t confuse it with evaporated milk). It will add sweetness to the ice cream and help with the texture.
- Heavy Whipped Cream: you can’t make ice cream without cream. It brings a creamy, and airy texture to the ice cream.
🔪 Step-by-step instructions
- Mix the whipping cream in a bowl until stiff.
- Break the OREO cookies into small crumbles (you can do this by placing them in a sturdy plastic bag and hitting them with a rolling pin or putting them into a kitchen machine). You can also use OREO crumbles instead of OREO cookies.
- Mix in another mixing bowl the OREO crumbles and the condensed milk together with a whisk or mixer.
- Fold the whipped cream into the OREO mix and stir gently. Transfer to a container with an airtight lid. Put some OREO crumbles on top of it and freeze for at least 6 hours before serving.
You are lucky because you can make this OREO ice cream without an ice cream machine.
- Whisk or hand mixer
- Mixing bowl
- Sealable freezer-proof container or a loaf pan
👩🏼🍳 Expert Tips
- Use OREO crumbs instead of OREO cookies, so you don’t have to crumb all the cookies into small pieces.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer 5-10 minutes before serving to allow it to soften before scooping it up.
- Freeze the mixture for at least 6 hours before serving.
How long can you store the OREO ice cream?
You have to freeze the homemade OREO ice cream for at least 6 hours. The ice cream will become more firm the longer you let it freeze. For the best texture and flavor, eat within two weeks.
- White Chocolate Strawberry ice cream
- Iced Coffee With Ice Cream
- Dutch arretjescake
- Passion fruit cheesecake
⭐️ Did you make this? Please leave a star rating below or a review in the comments section.
3 ingedient OREO ice cream
- Sealable freezer-proof container or loaf pan
- 250 ml heavy whipping cream
- 10 OREO cookies or 130 gram OREO crumbles
- 379 ml Sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- Mix the whipping cream in a bowl until stiff.250 ml heavy whipping cream
- Break the OREO cookies into small crumbles. You can do this by placing them in a sturdy plastic bag and hitting them with a rolling pin or putting them in a kitchen machine. You can also buy crumbled OREOS.10 OREO cookies
- Mix the OREO crumbles with the condensed milk together in a second bowl with a hand mixer.379 ml Sweetened condensed milk, 10 OREO cookies
- Fold the whipped cream into the OREO mix and stir gently. Put the mixture in a sealable freezer-proof container or in a loaf tin and put it in the freezer for at least 6 hours, so that the ice cream can harden.
- Dip your ice scoop into hot water, when the ice cream is to frozen. So the scoop gets easier in the ice cream.
- Use OREO crumbs in stead of OREO cookies, so you don’t have to crumb all the cookies into small pieces.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer 10-20 minutes before serving to allow it to soften before scooping it up.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. In cases where multiple ingredient alternatives are given, the first listed is calculated for nutrition. Garnishes and optional ingredients are not included.
👉🏻 Did you make this recipe? Mention @fleurfoodie and use the #fleurfoodie
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my affiliate policy here.